Fireweed Hostel offers a fantastic experience for a student who wants to work in, and enjoy the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
We are looking for an individual who can work independently and is committed to guest service and providing our guests with a great stay. You must be passionate about the outdoors and wanting a valuable hospitality experience. We provide excellent training, and can offer local accommodation.
- Position: Hostel Attendant
- Dates: May - September, 2020
- Wage: $15.00 per hour / 40 hours per week
The Hostel Attendant is part of the Fireweed Hostel Team that is responsible for guest service, reservations and maintaining the general cleanliness of the rooms, lodge and grounds. Main duties include check-in and check-out procedures, answering phones, taking reservations, selling rooms, guest service (concierge), cleaning rooms and public areas, stocking firewood, maintaining grounds, clean and organized storage rooms, laundry, stocking supplies upon arrival.
- Must have a valid Canadian working permit.
- If living on site staff accommodation provided at $20.00 per day
- Attention to detail.
- Enjoy outdoor activities and adventure.
- Committed to guest service.
- Must be a full time student.
How to Apply:
If you meet requirements for employment, love the outdoors and a commitment o great customer service - Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all those who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.